Implementation Specialists are responsible for assisting new iSalus customers in successfully implementing iSalus solutions into their practice. The specialist focuses on the clinical experience and requires an in-depth understanding of the healthcare industry as a whole.
iSalus Healthcare is a multi-dimensional, patient-driven, technologically enabled company.
We provide an all-in-one, superior Electronic Medical Records (EMR) solution for medium to large-sized practices across the United States. In addition, we offer Revenue Cycle and Chronic Care Management services as well.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage multiple implementations at any given time.
- Provide timely, accurate, and meaningful feedback to customers as questions arise.
- Instruct practices on new and upcoming regulations such as Meaningful Use & MACRA.
- Provide one-on-one training with all new customers.
- Track implementation activity in Salesforce.com and iSalus’ proprietary systems.
- Participate in continuing education in healthcare and software related areas.
- Participate in Quality Assurance and Product Testing of newly developed features.
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Electronic Medical Records or Practice Management experience required.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Experience/background in the Urology Specialty a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to conduct research, creatively solve problems, and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to dissect complex practice workflows with the intent to configure the requirements and drive effective system solutions.
- Strong training skills accompanied with a high level of professionalism
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents
- Independent, logical, strategic thinker with high focus and attention to detail
- Expert computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multitask, set priorities, and meet deadlines
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours