Customer Lobby is seeking a resourceful, driven, results-oriented Account Executive to join our sales team in Berkeley, CA. As an Account Executive, your role will be to sell the value of Customer Lobby's automated retention & marketing software solutions to small businesses nationwide. You will facilitate the sales process from beginning to end. Although leads may be provided, you will be responsible for generating your own leads to maintain a healthy pipeline. To be successful in this role, you will need to be organized, articulate and persuasive in both spoken and written communications.
You are a highly motivated, goal driven, self-starter with a proven track record of success! Building relationships and rapport come easy to you. By working smart and strategically - you’ll play an essential role in executing the growth objectives for our sales team.
Customer Lobby provides the leading automated customer communication SaaS product focused on small businesses. Our automated retention & marketing software analyzes our clients’ data, uses artificial intelligence to predict customers who will need service soon and reaches out to their customers with personalized postcards and emails.
- Reach out to qualified small businesses to present, promote and sell our software solutions
- Perform online software demonstrations
- Strategic follow up with potential customers
- Mentor SDR team members
- Self source and qualify leads, reach out to the right contacts and close sales
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and (MRR goals)
- 2+ years of inside sales experience in a closing /AE role in a fast-paced selling environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Superior organization & time management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a passion for results
- Experience with SaaS and selling to SMBs
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- Salesforce experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commissions
- Great benefits
- 17 paid days off and your birthday as a holiday!
- Monthly company paid activities (i.e. happy hour, parties, etc.)
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Casual dress code
- Gym reimbursement
Customer Lobby is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.