Are a resourceful, driven, results-oriented sales professional. Building relationships and rapport come easy to you. You know how to facilitate the sales process from beginning to end. This includes taking a consultative approach to understanding the business user’s needs and then showing how Spotlight can address them. To be successful in this role, you will need to be organized, articulate, and persuasive in both spoken and written communications.
50% of small businesses fail within five years. When small businesses fail so do the families, workers, and communities that support them. We are on a mission to change that! Customer Lobby’s Spotlight platform provides local service businesses with the complete customer retention solution. Spotlight automatically identifies the customers that have potential revenue and facilitates communication with personalized postcards, emails, texts and review requests. The result? More time and more revenue for the businesses that use Spotlight.
- Reach out to qualified small businesses to present, promote and sell Spotlight
- Use consultative selling techniques to offer unique perspectives on each customer’s business
- Perform online software demonstrations
- Strategic follow up with potential customers
- Mentor SDR team members
- Self source and qualify leads, reach out to the right contacts and close sales
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and MRR goals
- 1-5 years experience in a quota-carrying sales role, ideally in SaaS
- A verifiable track record of hitting/exceeding targets for revenue attainment
- Experience managing all aspects of the sales process - prospecting, product demonstrations, objection handling, using Salesforce, generating quotes, and closing business
- Ability to grasp technical details quickly and explain value to non-technical users
- Comfort communicating at all levels within an organization from gatekeeper to CEO
- Superior organization & time management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a passion for results
- Experience selling to SMBs is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commissions
- Great benefits
- 17 paid days off and your birthday as a holiday!
- Monthly company paid activities (i.e. happy hour, parties, etc.)
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Casual dress code
- Gym reimbursement
We are located in a beautiful office in downtown Oakland.
We are seeking local candidates only, this is not a remote position.
Customer Lobby is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.